Who is Josephine?
As a former Employment Counselor/Recruiter I have over 9 years of experience in the human resources industry including resume development, recruitment, job interviewing,
on-boarding, learning/development training and workshop facilitation. I also have a passion for working with diverse professionals from entry-level to senior management within various sectors.
- Bachelors of Arts in Sociology
- Nominee - "Best Career Coach" - The Faces Magazine - Ottawa Awards 2022/2021
- Professional Member of Career Professionals of Canada (Active)
- Security Clearance: Valid Enhanced Reliability; Secret (Valid)
- Certified Life/Executive Coach Practitioner (Certified Coaches Federation)
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) Candidate (SK, Canada)
However, throughout my career I have found myself unfulfilled at times along my path.
I experienced feelings of underemployment, high stress levels, burn-out and workplace structure imbalances.
As your Career/Business Coach I would like to assist you in achieving your career transition whether it's progressing in your industry, finding your life purpose or re-branding yourself as an effective professional. I am here to reconnect you to your values and find "oneness" through career fulfillment!